Hello beautiful! First of all, if you’re reading this, it’s because you’ve either booked or are considering coming in for an appointment, so THANK YOU and I would absolutely love the chance to help you find your perfect dress. These crazy times have been so hard for everyone and you’ll find policies vary across bridal boutiques as we all do everything we can to help keep everyone safe. Business owner or not, we all have to do what feels right for us as individuals, taking into account our own personal circumstances.
When trying to plan re-opening, the vital thing for me was to find a way of making it as safe as I can for everyone whilst still providing a special experience for you to remember. Please also bear in mind the footfall in the boutique is very low compared to high street shops or supermarkets, which means social distancing is easier to manage, along with other precautions being taken. You will find all the specifics below!
Stay safe, Alison x
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The boutique will operate strictly on an appointment only basis. The door will remain locked during opening hours, so please knock when you arrive
- Only one appointment takes place in the boutique at a time and numbers will be strictly limited to the bride plus TWO guests per appointment
- WiFi is available should you wish to involve others who cannot attend in person
- Anyone with (or who has had close contact with someone who has) Covid 19 symptoms or has tested positive should postpone their appointment in line with government self isolation rules. Anyone appearing to be unwell or displaying symptoms may be asked to leave for their own safety as well as others
- Should it become necessary to do so, the contact details you give for booking your appointment will be shared with NHS Test and Trace
- Appointment length is set at 90 minutes for a full bridal appointment, 30 minutes for accessories. Appointment availability has been reduced however to enable time between appointments for cleaning
- Any dresses or accessories tried on will be steamed / anti bac sprayed between each appointment. Surfaces and touchpoints such as the card machine will also be thoroughly cleaned
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and you are kindly asked to use it on arrival as well as throughout the appointment as you wish
- As per government instruction, it will be mandatory to wear face coverings in the boutique from 24th July 2020, so please ensure both yourself and your guests bring one with you
- There will only be one member of staff present at your appointment
- You will be able to try on a maximum of 10 dresses and you will be assisted in making your selection
- You will be fitted into each dress, however time in the fitting room will be kept as short as possible to help limit close contact
- Your guests will be asked to remain seated as much as possible to enable easier movement around the shop for the bridal consultant and the bride, in line with social distancing
Sound good? Fabulous! Please click here to book your appointment
If there’s anything you’d like to discuss, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help. See you soon!